Staying True to Our Core Values
the appalachian region is, once again, a global energy powerhouse. consol energy is changing, too. but our core values will never change. they are:
- Safety -- for all employees, contractors and communities in which we live and work
- Compliance -- with both the letter and spirit of applicable laws and regulations
- Continuous Improvement -- in both processes and performance
- Financially stable, diverse suppliers (large and small) who work safely every day, are committed to a drug-and-alcohol-free work environment, comply with applicable laws, and find ways to do everything better
- On-site service providers who are willing to certify through ISNetworld and TEAM Professional Services, our third party contractor qualification and management database
- Technology-savvy suppliers who can send invoices and receive payments electronically via our Hubwoo system
- Certified minority-owned, woman-owned and veteran-owned businesses
- Suppliers who will honor CONSOL Energy's Code of Conduct with regard to vendor activities
CONSOL'S Code of Conduct for Gifts and Entertainment from Suppliers
consol energy inc. and its affiliate and subsidiary companies are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in the conduct of our business and that each employee does so with integrity and in compliance with applicable laws and in a manner that excludes consideration of personal advantage. we do not permit our employees to accept gifts or entertainment from business associates that exceed a nominal value, nor do we look favorably upon frequent entertainment. as a supplier, you are not expected to provide gifts or entertainment to our employees or their families, and we strongly discourage vendors and contractors from doing so.
furthermore, should any consol employee request gifts or entertainment or suggest or imply that providing gifts or entertainment is a condition of doing business with consol, contractors and vendors are expected to immediately report that incident by calling the consol confidential ethics and compliance hotline at 1-800-544-8024. the hotline is an anonymous toll-free service that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
足球网站开户we will not tolerate any violations of consol's code and business conduct and ethics or other policies and procedures, especially with regard to conflicts of interest and gifts and entertainment.
足球网站开户consol employees are to avoid the intent and appearance of unethical behavior in relationships, actions and communications with suppliers, customers and each other. as a supplier, we would simply ask you and your teams to understand our strong commitment to ethical business conduct, which forms the foundation of trust necessary for the long-term success of our business relationships.